The UltraSky Orangery roofing system puts warmth and light at the heart of your orangery design. Choose from 3 styles, each with an unrivalled choice of finishes inside or out in aluminium and uPVC.
The strong thermally insulated ridge at the centre of every UltraSky design, reduces the need for multiple bars to maximise the amount of glass, creating the perfect living space whether you’re entertaining, relaxing with your family, or having a cosy night in.
The Contemporary Orangery combines bi-fold or sliding doors with full height windows and an unrivalled choices of modern finishes.
- Super insulated columns ensure the room stays warm with large areas of glass in windows or doors.
- The perimeter ceiling can be sized up to 1.2M wide for a cosy room like feel.
- Spotlights, speakers and corner heaters can be easily integrated
- A flat Cornice in 1 ,2 or 3 tiers adds style and shape to the fascia
- Available in bespoke colours for an individual design.
- Integrated Structural support for doors spans up to 6.5M
The Classic Orangery combines solid brick pillars, a performance glass roof and a range of traditional finishing touches.
- A perimeter ceiling can be sized up to 1.2M wide to make a cosy orangery room inside
- Spotlights and speakers can be easily integrated
- A curved Cornice adds style and shape to the fascia creating the Orangery look on the outside
- Available in bespoke colours for an individual design
The Lantern Orangery uses lantern roof lights to flood your home with natural light creating stunning focal points in your orangery. Head over to our Ultrasky Lantern page to find out more.
- A flat roof provides a solid roof that feels like an extension.
- Design your own roof locating multiple roof lanterns as you wish
- Available in Aluminium or UPVC in white, grey or black